Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:10 am
Hulis was nervous...he was pacing. Something he felt he was doing a lot more now. He took a deep breath. He could do this...it was a simple day out with your friend right?

Right...a friend who he seemed to be liking as more than a friend. Who could become his boss when he was older. Who just might not like his own gender...yeah don't think too hard on that last one. His fear was pretty on point so far about things. He didn't want to know what else it could be on point about...he looked at the doorway. He was meeting Li in one of the back training rooms. His prezi kitten at his feet was giving him a long stare.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:24 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Li was looking rather pleased with himself as he headed out of his mother's room with something shiny in his hands. It had taken a bit of doing but he'd finally talked her into allowing him possession of one of her head pieces. It was the one he'd always loved the most as a youngling, a piece that glittered with several large pieces of amber and a lot of beautiful silver. He'd always wanted to wear it and now that she'd gotten herself a new one commissioned he'd finally gotten his chance.

he was all but whistling to himself as he headed into the training area, hopping up onto the tiny stage, and set to work putting the head piece on. Once on he gave a grin, finding that it fit him well as he gazed into a small hand mirror he'd borrowed as well. He really was his mother's son, wasn't he? Now to get back to the game of catch up he felt he was always playing with her. Just as he thought that though he heard the door to the room, lifting his gaze from the mirror, and saw Uli.

"Uli! You're back!" He said, hopping off the stage. He landed with practiced grace and hurried over to his friend, "I'm so happy to see you! Is your family staying long this time?" He'd gotten word ahead of time that he was coming back and now that he was here he hoped it was for a while!  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:55 pm
Orpheus Solon

Hulis giggled when he saw the other in the new headdress. "That looks amazing on you, Li!!!" he held out his hands to grasp the other's arms. "Mhm. Mom and Dad are looking into setting up shop here in Sauti, along the Zena border. So...I guess I'll be able to travel between the two homes."

Unless Li asked for him to stay at the Inn for good. Then he'd just visit his parents once a month. "Oh! Mom said she's getting me another beast!"

Polaris was out in the stable with the other beasts, the Janarim was adapting rather well to moving so much with Uli. The kitten was at his feet with a loud mewl however. "Ah...right...I don't think you'll like another attention stealer huh..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:39 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Li couldn't help but to grin, "Of course! I am the most beautiful if the meaning of my name is to be believed." He said with a bit of a chuckle, ever arrogant in that respect. It was a trait that he'd gotten from his mother, though he had a lot to be arrogant about didn't he? As Uli suddenly caught hold of him he starred down at his friend, head tilting to one side, "Hm?"

His eyes got a bit wide, "You're staying then?" Well, maybe not forever from the sounds of it but he was possibly going to be sticking around a lot more and more often. He gave a bit of a sighing sound as he lifted his hands up, resting his hands against Uli's cheeks, then smiled, "I'm very glad to hear that... another friend of mine, well ours, she's going on a long journey soon so I was worried I'd be alone." That whispered as he didn't want to sound weak.

He barely heard the part about new beasts, not seeing it as important to him. What was important was Uli and the fact that his friend was sticking around for a while. Hearing a mewling sound he dropped his gaze to the beast at their feet and he leaned over, scooping the little beast up, "Huh, look at you. You're looking a lot more healthy these days, aren't you, kitten?" That was good to see.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:28 am
Orpheus Solon

When the elder had rested his hands on his face. Uli felt his heart skip a beat. Oh man...this was going to get awkward. He nodded before Li was gone and giving attention to his tiny kitten. With a near silent sigh Uli reached out to hug his friend. "I'm not going anywhere...not unless Mom needs a magic support with a taming..."

He wondered if he could tame his own beast under his Mother's guidance one day...  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:50 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shifting the kitten so that it was held against his chest in one arm he lifted the other so that he could pet Uli on the head, "It's alright, Uli. I've know since I was little that I was meant to run the inn one day. That means that I am going to always be here while others come and go. It's just the way of things. Don't think that you have to stay if your family needs you." He said as he petted his friend. It was a sad thing at times knowing he was one of few that always stood still but that was the way of things since those that ran an inn were those that didn't do the traveling. That was for their visitors and it was important that they were always here to care for those people.

Smiling he said, "Don't worry and don't be sad, I'm not. Just lonely on occasion... but don't tell anyone I said that. I don't want to sound like a weakling or anything." He gave a nod before then saying, "So, are you here to practice dancing with me again? Or did you have something else in mind today as entertainment?"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:56 am
Orpheus Solon

Uli nearly sprang back as he looked up to the other. "I won't! Promise. We're friends Li..." Friends...right...their friends. Uli looked down at his feet as he thought about phrasing. He couldn't. He really couldn't tell Li. Not right now. He'd wait till they were older...well, he was. He didn't want Li to think he was saying things just because they were friends and he was a confused child.

He hummed as he thought about it. "I just...I dunno. We can do whatever you want?" Yup...no pressure.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 12:39 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Callistos gave a bit of a laugh, unable to help it as he stepped away from Uli a little bit, nuzzling against the kitten's head, "Well, I would seriously hope so. I've only known you since you were a tiny, crying baby after all. Just about this big." He said, patting the kitten on the back, before giving a little laugh. That was a bit of an exaggeration but still, they had known one another forever as far as Uli would know and for a very, very long time for Li. Either way that meant that of course they were friends. Uli made it appear rather cute though, the way that he was making it seem like something so dramatic.

"We can do whatever I want? Well, as tempting as it is to take you up on that offer I am fine listening to what you might want to do as well, Uli. Just let me know." He said as he walked back over to the miniature practice stage, climbing up onto it, and settled down on it. Once there he let the kitten sit on his lap before patting the area right next to him.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:24 am
Orpheus Solon

There was a giggle as Hulis walked over to sit on the stage next to the other. he looked at Li. "What I want..." yeah. There was no reason to tell the other what he really wanted. He could keep it hidden for now. Until he saw Li happy with his next heir...yeah. He could wait that long. Right?

The thought gave him a cold pit in his stomach something that had his throat close up for a moment. He covered the sudden fear with a cough, harsh as it was. Then he thought about it. "Why not explore? There's a new section of the Inn that was just rebuilt right?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:04 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Li shifted so that he was leaning with his back against that of his friend, letting his eyes close for a moment, "You know that you don't have to be shy. You grew up alongside me, remember? I'd think we were close enough that you could make demands of me. Keep in mind it's a privilege of only you and Riya though." He didn't want just anyone to think that they could just walk all over him or something.

He opened his eyes slowly as he heard his friend mention exploring, "Ahhh! Yes, the new addition. It's not quite built yet but the foundation for it is underway. My mother is quite excited about the venture. I also have an idea of my own though I still need to run it by my mother." He blinked a couple times then turned around quickly, though still mindful of the kitten on his lap. As he turned he said, "Uli! You're planning to become a magic user still, right? You might be able to help me out in fact!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:01 pm
Orpheus Solon

Uli was fine with how they were. Once he heard the other's question followed up with the declaration. He looked back at the other. "Uhm...yes? With what?"

He sat there with a tilted head as he watched his friend. The other was super excited what could he use his magic for? The youth's mind was whirling as he waited for the other to speak. As the kitten preened itself and nuzzled into Li...  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:37 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Li gave a smile when it seemed that Uli was at least willing to listen. Giving a smile he said, "Well, the plan is to start decorating the area with various sorts of plants! I figure if we did that it will look beautiful and be that much more of a draw for people. Do you think you'd be able to aid me with that?"

As he asked he gave his friend his cutest smile possible, hoping that it would aid him in winning Uli over to his side. He knew that it worked with some others he'd tested it on but this was an important attempt since Uli had abilities that Li never would. Following up the cute smile he said, "Pretty please, Uli? I will make it up to you in any way you'd like!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:56 am
Orpheus Solon

There was a moment his mind blanked as his friend pouted at him. Oh that was totally not fair. He blinked a few times then with a squeak as his kitten clawed his side he nodded quickly. "Of course! Earth magic was something my Uncle wanted me to master for basic healing...just in case magical healing wasn't exactly my forte."

He chuckled. "Were you going to show me where you'd like the plants? Or were you more inclined to just wing it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:21 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Li gave a smile, "I knew that I could count on you." He said, looking quite pleased with the fact that Uli was willing to help him out with the project that he wanted to work on. He knew that it was something that purely aesthetic but that was important for a place like this. To get it all decorated with various plants, flowers, maybe even some fruit baring trees. It would be great and he couldn't wait... but before they could get to that point that he had a solid enough plan to bring to his mother.

"I can show you some of I was thinking. I don't have all of it planned out but I know where I want some things. A whole grove of various fruits trees would be great, wouldn't it? I mean when they are in season we can share them with our guests!"  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:12 am
Orpheus Solon

Uli thought about it. "A grove of fruit trees would be great either on the walkway into the Inn...give people some shade and provide color..." he laid back, his long blue hair flared around his frame as he came to settle. His mind going through all the plants he had seen in his lifetime. "We'll have to get someone who knows flowers and such...perhaps one of my Aunts? Mom did say that one of her sisters turned to a passion for plants..."

He looked up to the other. "Besides all that...we could put in a small herb garden that can help with minor things...that way if our Healers or myself are out of energy for magic we have something to fall back on?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff